Our Institute Facilities
In addition to academic works, the school organizes various kinds of activities for the students. Some of the important extra curricular activities organized and the festivals celebrated are :-
- Sports day - Every year a sports day is organized, Inter house competitions are organized for each class in sports like Cricket, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Badminton, Athletics etc. for boys and girls separately.
- N.C.C. - Our School is associated with 6 Raj Batallion N.C.C. Our students participate in out-door activities like drill, shooting and social work under the guidance of N.C.C. instructers. This helps in development of sense of responsibility, discipline and a feeling of patriotism.
- Science Fair - Science fair is organized which gives an opportunity to express their talent and activity in their subject.
- Philately Day - It is also organized in the school. The students participate by displaying their collection. External faculties are invited to educate children about the importance of postal stamps.
- Parent Teacher Meeting - After every assessment, Parent Teacher Meeting is organized which gives an opportunity to parents to interact freely with the teachers. Besides this, Saturday is also fixed for the parents to come and discuss the difficulties of the children.
- Quiz, Debate Competitions - These are organized to develop an interest in current affairs and to improve the conversational abilities of the children.
- Essay Competitions- are organised in both the languages. Students are given topics related to current affairs and social problems.
- Other Competitions - Drawing, Mehandi, Rangoli, Rakhi Making, Card Making, Book Mark, Collage Work, Extempore-Competition, Recitation-Competition, Fancy Dress, Dance Competition, Group Song Competition, Calligraphy, Table Competition, Antakashri Competition are organized to develop talent and express their creativity, besides this, for juniors know your fruits, know your vegetables, know your colours are the Programmes are specially started for the knowledge of children.
- Religious Festivals- Raksha Bandhan, Krishna Janamastami, Agarsen Jayanti, Guru Purnima, Holi celebration, Saawan Celebration, Navratri celebration and Christmas, all these festivals are celebrated for students to develop their interest in our tradition, religion and the rich culture of our country.
- National Festivals - Independence Day, Republic Day, Gandhi & Shastri Jayanti, Childrens Day, Teacher's Day. These Festivals are celebrated to educate children about the lives of great leaders & freedom fighters.
- Daily Activities : l Morning Assembly l Games Period l Physical Exercise & Yoga l Library L. Tours & Excursions Besides regular studies, entertainment and educational tours are organised for our students. For smaller kids visit to zoo and picnics are organized at fun gardens.
- Annual Function & Prize Distribution Function -Annual Function is organised where students provide a glimpse of Indian culture in form of music, dance and costumes.
- Prize Distribution function is organised where young and aspiring students, deserving prizes are awarded for excellence in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Tours & Excursions - Our school also organizes tours and excursions usually to Mandore and Fun World. In 2001-03 we went Nakodaji, Public Park and Zoo. In 2003-04 a tour was organised for Bikaner and Picnics to Chopasni Fun World and public park, In 2004-05 we went to Mt. Abu, Pawapuri and Udaipur.
In 2003-04 S.U.P.W. Project work was introduced for the first time in the curriculum of Rajasthan Board class XII Syllabus The children actively took part in all activities including visit to the orphanage, tree plantation , cleaning of the school building, campus etc.
To conclude, it would be apt to say that with the support of our management & the guardians , the Staff in bound to scale heights for the school and its various achievements.